Friday, October 26, 2012

$200 Donation For 9 Grand Gedeans' Legal Defense

My friend and brother and fellow Grand Gedean, Chelly Joloka, called me this morning and said a senior Grand Gedean wanted to surprise me. According to Joloka, the Senior Gedean (who did not want his name to be published) wired $200 to me to thank me for everything I have done and still doing. I was very happy. Upon informing my wife about the good news, my wife asked: "Are you going to eat a free money while nine (9) of your brothers are in jail?" She suggested that I should turn all the money over to the lawyer for the legal defense of the nine (9) Grand Gedeans. I wanted to take her to Red Lobster or Apple Bees, or some of her favorite restaurant to enjoy my $200. But as it turned out, I had to donate the money to the legal defense of our brothers who are languishing behind bars.

Therefore, I went to the MoneyGram and wired the money about an hour ago to the Lawyer. The money was just the right amount we needed since two more persons, Oforie Diah and Bobby Sarpee Julu, were added to the seven (7) that the lawyer was already defending. I want to thank the senior Grand Gedean for recognizing my efforts. I appreciate the gift so much, but sir, please allow me to give it away for the legal defense our brothers. Thank you and may God bless and replenish whatever you have spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment